I hate it
I hate that you know me
It bothers me
You're the one person who knows everything
All my secrets and feelings
You were the one I let in
I poured my heart out to you
That was the biggest mistake
I knew that you would leave me
What was I thinking
I knew it wasn't going to last
but you convinced me over time it would
In the end it was all a lie
You never loved me
I was such a fool
Now that I look back
I'm glad you left
It was for the best
Now that you're slowly creeping back
Into my life
I'm not sure how I feel
At a lost for words
We aren't the same people that we were
I can't look at you without
Thinking of the pass
Talking to you never felt so odd
I hate putting on this fake smile
So everyone will think I'm okay
I don't know how to deal with it
I have all this bitterness
Inside just waiting to be unleashed
But I keep it all inside
I have no choice
Swallow all these emotions
Keep them all locked up
But...
Over time this will all end
I won't feel like this towards you
I'm working on the bitterness inside
I have to realize that
It's not just about me or my feelings
I'm glad in a way that you are around
You are becoming part of the family
I want the best for you, I always have.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment