Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Best Story I could Ever Tell...

Our love is so divine.
As our souls combine and our fingers intertwine.
 I am yours and you are mine.
Forever, you'll be engraved in my mind.

The second you left my arms I've been missing your warm embrace.
 I'm counting down the hours until I see your face.
 I miss your voice talking to me before I rest my eyes.
 I lay here missing everything about you, but I know I will see you soon.
You're just a thought away. 'Cause you're always in my heart; forever to stay.
You have made me internally happy and grateful for the rest of my living and dying days.
 I love you

I miss your smile. I miss the way you hold me in your arms. I miss your eyes when they look into mine. I miss your fingers in between mine. I miss snuggling with you. I miss your voice. I miss your mismatched outfits. I miss your laugh. I miss that look you give me whe we're in the car. I miss playing softball with you. I miss kissing your soft lips. I miss looking back at you before I go inside for the night. I miss every single detail about you. Cause you're my other half. Even though I know you're in my heart and our love will last forever. I still miss you by my side. I can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms. I love you so stinkin much and I always will

I would always walk five hundred miles for you

I would run across the scorching sands of an endless desert
I would weave my way through the perils of the worst jungles
I would fight my way across the warzones of a thousand nations
I would swim beyond the darkest depths of the ocean
I would fly into the worst of hurricanes
I would do anything just for a glimpse of you.

0 comments: