Do you remember that day at the beach? That was the best day of my life. I fell in love with you then and there on the beach while you played your guitar for me. The look in your eyes gave my tummy a ride. Everytime you smiled I couldn't help but love you more and more. Thank you for all the laughs and good times. Also, for bring my best friend and boyfriend. All those moments spent together are now just memories. Those memories play every now and then, when they do, all the emotions I was feeling at that very moment in time come back all over again. It doesn't matter how hard I try to hate or forget you, I will always love you. The worst part is, is that you've moved on, you don't love me anymore. It's like loving a ghost, you're not there but our memories still haunt me everyday. I hope you don't regret me or think I was a mistake, because I know for a fact you weren't in mine. Writing this letter made me realize how much I really miss having you around and how great the 7 months I spent with you really was. You knew me better than anybody. You knew how to cheer me up and say the right thing just to put a smile on my face. This letter also made me realize that I need to let you go, and by writing this to you I feel like I can finally do so. It's not easy for me too forget, and I never fully will. I have to say farewell to everything we once had. So, Farewell. I hope we can talk again someday soon.
Sincerly,
Erica
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment